Sunday, March 12, 2017

Art Tutorials Incoming!


This is one of the videos I've made in a series to teach how to create your own comic book in Photoshop. The videos will be short and simple and hopefully, easy to understand.

In this video, Creating Comic Book Word Balloons In Photoshop, I also explain a little about how to use the Pen Tool, which is an often avoided tool in PS due to it being difficult to master. The reality is that it offers the fastest, most editible and non-destructive way to create word balloons for your comics.

This video will soon be joined by others shortly so please come check them out!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I needed this for my comic and i didn't know how to make them better! Can you please do more like this but different kinds? Can I post a link to my comic when it's finished?

    ReplyDelete